Dorset Wine Festival
Kasteel Collection trading as 10 Castle Street and Dorset Wine Festival is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the European General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (the “Legislation”), the data controller is 10 Castle Street, Cranborne Dorset
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please advise us.
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and others;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not usually disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, other than for the purposes of excluding those users from duplicate advertising.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Kasteel Collection its direct or indirect parent companies, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You have the right to see what information we hold about you by making a subject access request.
You have the right to request that information we hold about you is deleted.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Regulation.